The Web Ltd, a company registered under company number 203963391 and registered office at Plovdiv, Bulgaria, Trakia 156 block (“The Web”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy), forms part of a global creative network in web development, advertising, technology and entertainment, operating in London, Dubai, Sofia and Plovdiv (“Services”).
The Web is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Where we decide the purpose or means for which Personal Data you supply through these Services is processed, we are the “data controller” for the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
This policy explains the following:
- What information The Web Ltd. may collect about you;
- How The Web will use information we collect about you;
- Whether The Web will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
Our Services may require the use of third parties. These third party websites may have their own privacy policies and we recommend you to review them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third parties and your use of them is at your own risk.
- How we use your personal data
If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, your organisation’s address and your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiries.
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process and reply to your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- We may also process enquiries, with a view to entering into and/or performing a contract with you to provide you with our services. This may be in respect of career opportunity enquiries or client enquiries.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
We may process your contact information that you provide to us (either via our website, by email or through use of our services) for the purposes of marketing in accordance with our legitimate interests to send you information about our services, and to keep you updated with information on news, and events. We may use third party providers, such as Mail Chimp, to process these marketing emails.
We may also disclose your name and contact information to our affiliates mentioned below who provide the same type of services, to enable them to market their services to you.
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please contact us or click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
All content you submit to us
If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our Website, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behavior.
- We only process personal data in this way for the legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our Website is lawful, does not its disrupt, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Where we reasonably believe you are or may be in breach of the law (for instance, because content you send amounts to harassment or is defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
- Where we process personal data in this way, we will hold that personal information on our systems for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve these objectives.
- Do we share your personal information with anyone else?
We keep your information confidential, but may share it with our affiliate offices. Whenever we transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) we ensure that we have standard contractual clauses in place as a safeguard for this transaction.
In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business or assets, the information we hold may be included as part of that sale, in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any changes in ownership or use of your information, as any choices you may have regarding that information.
Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties.
- Your rights in relation to personal data which we process relating to you
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest:
- to ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
- to request a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
- to make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
If you would like to report a security issue or vulnerability involving The Web or any of our work, please get in touch with us.
This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy here and, where feasible, by letting you know by email.
- International Data Transfers
As mentioned above, where we transfer your data outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know.
- Data Retention
- Images and visual content
When viewing the website TheWeb.bg, you will see several photographic images used. These photos serve as example images only and are not included in the products we offer. Our products and plugins do not come packaged with any copyrighted photography. The photos used are purely for demonstration purposes, and are used to give the visitor a functional preview of what their future site will look like once content has been added. You are responsible for adding your own thumbnail images. The photos used in our demos are licensed from https://www.pexels.com/photo-license/, and are Copyright pexels.com with free to use license. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.